Rental PoliciesIn This Section
For more information, or to reserve a meeting space, please contact Maria Martini at email@example.com or 646 822 4024.
- We restrict usage of the meeting spaces to our established office hours of 9am-5:30pm
- We restrict the use of the space to one company at a time (unless they are non-competing organizations)
- We reserve the right to refuse groups the use of our space
- Payment will be required in advance unless a monthly payment plan is established
- When you arrive, you’ll find our front door (on the 20th floor) closed to limit and control foot traffic through the office
- When you check in, you’ll be escorted into your rented meeting room by our customer service team
- Instructions will be provided for the use of equipment in the meeting rooms
- The League is not responsible for the renter’s personal items
COVID Vaccination and Use of Space Policy
- Our entire staff is fully vaccinated and masking is optional in the office
- Our facility is cleaned and sanitized nightly by a custodial team trained in COVID-19 protocols
- When in the League common spaces, you’re encouraged to wear a mask, even if you’re vaccinated. Masks are available at the front desk. Masking is encouraged, but not required within your assigned meeting room.
- No unvaccinated person will be allowed access to our offices
All guests 12 years or older are required to show proof of vaccination with matching identification when visiting the League of American Orchestra’s offices.
As determined by city officials, sufficient proof of vaccination may be demonstrated by displaying one of the following:
- Photo or hard copy of a CDC vaccination card
- NYC COVID Safe app
- New York State Excelsior Pass app
- Photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record for the Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
- Photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record for a vaccine administered outside the U.S, limited to AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD, Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, and Sinovac
Examples of acceptable identification include driver’s license, non-driver government ID card, IDNYC, passport, and school ID card.
Unvaccinated individuals will not be granted access to the League offices.