Last Updated: January 2021
The League of American Orchestras understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this Website, and will only collect and use personal information in ways that are described here (whether or not you have an account with us), and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
A. Registration on our Website
If we become aware that you are under the age of Majority and are attempting to or have submitted personal information via the Website, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
- What information we collect about you and why;
- How we use information about you;
- How your information may be shared;
- How we store and process information about you;
- When and how we communicate with you;
- How long we may keep personal information about you;
- How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us;
- Information over the Internet and other websites;
- Offensive or inappropriate content;
- Legal disclaimer; and
- How to contact us.
1. What information we collect about you and why:
2. How we use information about you:
3. How your information may be shared:
4. How we store and process information about you:
5. When and how we communicate with you:
6. How long we will hold personal information about you:
7. How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us:
9. Information over the Internet and other Websites
10. Offensive or inappropriate content
11. Legal disclaimer
12. How to contact us
Copyright © 2021 League of American Orchestras. All Rights Reserved.