GovernanceIn This Section
NEW CONTENT COMING SOON - The League of American Orchestras' Noteboom Governance Center offers a comprehensive range of support, strategies, and programs designed to strengthen governance practice in orchestras, including regional seminars for board members and CEOs, board chair peer groups focusing on top-level governance and strategic challenges, peer exchange and learning sessions at the League’s national Conference, and online discussions and resources at League360 board member communities.
For an overview of the League and what services we provide, please refer to this League Brief for Trustees of Member Orchestras (PDF).
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
June 3, 2016
Learn Artistic Planning
December 3, 2020
Additional Tools and Resources
Webinars and Videos
Please contact Member Relations at 646 822 4010 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
The Noteboom Governance Center was created in recognition of former League Board Chair Lowell Noteboom, honoring his longstanding commitment to improving governance practice in American orchestras.
In This Section
- eBook: Music Director Search Handbook
- eBook: Effective Orchestra Governance: A Guide for Boards – free to members
- Governance Articles and Recommended Reading
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Orchestras’ Guide to Ethics and Accountability
- Public Value Toolkit
- 2018 Governance Videos
- On-Demand Governance Webinars
- The Columbus Symphony: A Portrait in Stabilization