Planned Giving: The League Legacy SocietyIn This Section
Each of us has an orchestra that holds a special place in our heart.
Planned giving enables individuals like you, who care deeply about the League of American Orchestras’ mission—to support orchestras and champion the contributions they make to create healthy and vibrant communities—to fortify the League’s critical work beyond your lifetime.
1. LEARN about planned giving
2. CHOOSE the gift that’s right for you
3. IMPACT the League’s future
4. SHARE your passion for the League
For more information on how to make a planned gift to the League or to share your intention contact:
646 822 4008
The League Legacy Society Benefits include…
- Legacy Society membership pin
- Year-round listing in Symphony magazine
- An invitation for two to an exclusive donor appreciation reception and dinner at the League’s National Conference
- Discounted registration to the League’s National Conference and other select programs
Click here for a complete list of current League Legacy Society members.
Banner: The Boston Philharmonic Youth Orchestra photographed in concert November 2019. Photo: Perfect Bokeh Photography, Paul Marotta