Donate NowIn This Section
Together, we can create a vibrant future for orchestras in America.
For generations to come. For the good of all communities.
By donating to the League of American Orchestras, you’re ensuring ever-growing audiences from coast to coast can experience the thrill of orchestral music for years to come. Your support helps us to continue to provide the strategies, resources, and opportunities that orchestra professionals and orchestras themselves need to grow and thrive.
Make Your Gift Today!
- Give online by filling out the form below.
- Give by phone by calling 646 822 4008.
- Mail in your gift by sending a check, made payable to the League of American Orchestras, to:
League of American Orchestras
520 8th Avenue, Suite 2005
New York, NY 10018-4168
- For information on other giving vehicles, such as stock, donor advised funds, IRA distributions, and more, check out Ways to Give.
For questions regarding your donation or assistance in making a gift, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 646 822 4008.
Major Giving: Increase Your Impact
- As a Major Donor to the League of American Orchestras, you will join a community of extraordinary philanthropists dedicated to advancing the orchestra field.
- For information on other giving vehicles, such as stock, donor advised funds, IRA distributions and more, check out Ways to Give.
For more information on becoming a Major Donor, contact Erica Green, Major Gifts Officer, at email@example.com or 646 822 4060.
Planned Giving: Create a Lasting Legacy
Planned giving enables individuals like you, who care deeply about the League of American Orchestras’ mission of advancing the experience of orchestral music and supporting the people and organizations that create it, to fortify the League’s critical work beyond your lifetime.
Banner: Roderick Cox, conducting the Minnesota Orchestra. Photo: Greg Helgeson