Support the Anne Parsons Leadership ProgramIn This Section
The Anne Parsons Leadership Program supports promising women and non-binary orchestra professionals in their career progression, honoring Anne Parsons’ life and legacy as a transformative leader and mentor.
With your support, this program aims to:
- Build a wider pool of candidates for leadership roles in our country’s leading orchestras with the goal of achieving gender equity in executive orchestra leadership
- Advance a new generation of candidates with the capacity to take on leadership roles in major orchestras
- Create a culture of mentorship, coaching, and support across our field
Make a gift to the Anne Parsons Leadership Program today!
Other Ways to Give
- Give by phone by calling 646 822 4008.
- Mail in your gift by sending a check, made payable to the League of American Orchestras, to:
League of American Orchestras
520 8th Avenue, Suite 2005
New York, NY 10018-4168
- Make a pledge to the League by completing the FY24 Pledge Form (PDF) or emailing email@example.com
- For information on other giving vehicles, such as stock, donor advised funds, IRA distributions, and more, check out Ways to Give.
For questions regarding your donation or assistance in making a gift, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 646 822 4008.