Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (aka Save Our Stages)In This Section
The Small Business Administration will implement a new $16.25 billion grant program to support for “shuttered venue operators” and is still in the process of finalizing the details of eligibility requirements.
Timing for opening the application process is uncertain, and the SBA is posting preliminary information, subject to change in response to stakeholder feedback, on their Shuttered Venue Operators Grants (SVOG) web page. SBA will not write a rulemaking on the program, opting for less formal guidance for applicants.
While complete guidance on implementation of the program is not available, SBA will provide further web updates and video guides about the grants, who can apply, how potential organizations can prepare, and additional details regarding eligibility and applications.
**NOTE: The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant application process is on pause until future notice by the Small Business Administration. The agency is modifying the FAQ and User Guide and will announce a new launch date in advance of the application portal re-opening.
- SBA webpage on Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
- SBA Shuttered Venue Operators Grant FAQs (Updated April 8, 2021)
- SVOG Application User Guide (Reposted 4/8/21)
- SVOG Form 4506T
- Video Instructions for Form 4506T
- Eligibility requirements (Updated March 16, 21)
- Preliminary application checklist (Updated March 11, 2021)
- Draft application Form 3515 – keep in mind changes will likely be made before the portal opens.
- SBA Cross-Program Eligibility Chart
- SBA’s webinar recording from January 14, 2021
- SBA webinar on the SVOG application process from March 30, 2021. The League has provided highlights summarizing the webinar
- Email questions to SVOGrant@sba.gov (Please include topic in the subject line. Note that as of February 1, SBA has received more than 7,500 emails. This portal helps track priority areas of concern, but emails may not be answered directly)
Priority period and non-priority reserve
In This Section
- Federal Assistance
- Paycheck Protection Program and Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Retention Credits
- Families First Paid Leave Provisions
- Pandemic Unemployment Benefits, Including Self-Employed individuals
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Relief and Loan Advance
- Relief for Nonprofits Self-Insuring Unemployment Benefits
- International Artists/Visas
- New Charitable Giving Incentives
- National Endowment for the Arts Funding