Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (aka Save Our Stages)In This Section
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is implementing a $16.25 billion grant program to support “shuttered venue operators” amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The SBA’s web site, video guides, and Frequently Asked Questions offer details regarding initial and supplemental grant eligibility, and also offer information regarding requirements for grantees to monitor and report on these federal grants.
The League is keeping orchestras informed of frequent major developments in the Shuttered Venue Grant program via the League 360 member discussion groups for Disaster Relief and Finance professionals.
- SBA webpage on Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
- Post-Application Guidance (Substantially updated 2/16/22)
- Post-Award Frequently Asked Questions (posted 2/16/22)
- SBA Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Application FAQ (Updated 10/20/21)
- Grant Management Videos, Resources, and Guides
- Shuttered Venue Program Report (Updated frequently)
- Grant Award List (updated weekly)
- Email questions to SVOGrant@sba.gov (Please include topic in the subject line. Note that as of February 1, SBA has received more than 7,500 emails. This portal helps track priority areas of concern, but emails may not be answered directly).
- Call Center: For Shuttered Venue Operators Grant application portal technical assistance such as a password reset, browser suggestions, or how to use the multi-factor authentication with an app and the QR code, applicants can call 800-659-2955 or, people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing can call 800-877-8339 and follow the prompts to SVOG assistance.
Priority period and non-priority reserve
In This Section
- Federal Assistance
- Paycheck Protection Program and Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Retention Credits
- Families First Paid Leave Provisions
- Pandemic Unemployment Benefits, Including Self-Employed individuals
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Relief and Loan Advance
- Relief for Nonprofits Self-Insuring Unemployment Benefits
- International Artists/Visas
- New Charitable Giving Incentives
- National Endowment for the Arts Funding