COVID-19: International Artist VisasIn This Section
Orchestras in communities of all sizes frequently engage international guest artists. In the wake of COVID-19, policy solutions are needed as arts organizations and global artists pivot to reschedule planned performances. The League and arts sector partners are calling on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the U.S. Department of State to implement immediate policy solutions that will support the future of international cultural activity. The League hosts www.artistsfromabroad.org, a complete guide to artist visa procedures, where we are posting the latest news on artist visa policies.
Banner Photo Credit: Nicolas Propes, Quad City Symphony Orchestra, Quad City Bank & Trust Riverfront Pops featuring Landslide: A Symphonic Tribute to the Music of Fleetwood Mac was the Quad City Symphony Orchestra’s first orchestral event during the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic.
In This Section
- Federal Assistance
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (aka Save Our Stages)
- Paycheck Protection Program and Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Retention Credits
- Families First Paid Leave Provisions
- Pandemic Unemployment Benefits, Including Self-Employed individuals
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Relief and Loan Advance
- Relief for Nonprofits Self-Insuring Unemployment Benefits
- New Charitable Giving Incentives
- National Endowment for the Arts Funding