Student MembershipsIn This Section
Become an orchestra insider and discover the value of this national network. Student membership is best suited for those who are currently enrolled in high school or college (including both undergraduate and advanced degree programs) and is also open to those who recently graduated (2020 or later).
Please address questions about League membership to 646 822 4010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Membership – $30
Full- or part-time students and recent graduates receive all the benefits of Individual Membership at a discounted price.
As an Individual Member of the League, you gain access to the following programs and services:
- Member savings on all events, including webinars and seminars
- New! League360 online member forums, including many active discussions related to the pandemic, as well as state-specific resources
- Receive a one-year subscription to Symphony magazine
- The Hub – News and insight for League members. Updated daily.
- Part of a League member organization? Upgrade your inherited benefits with a 50% discount on a Professional Membership. Discount is automatically applied if you’re logged in.
Student Professional Membership – $80
If you are interested in developing your career in the orchestra field, Professional Membership is designed for you. You will receive all of the benefits of Membership plus:
- Access to the League’s Job Listings web site with listings of available employment positions. You can post your resume where it is available to member orchestras looking for new employees. You will also be notified by e-mail when new listings are posted.
Banner: American Youth Symphony performing at UCLA’s Royce Hall in October 2019. Photo: Philip Holahan