Student MembershipsIn This Section
Founded in 1942, the League of American Orchestras leads, supports, and champions America’s orchestras. Join the League to become an orchestra insider and make personal connections in this national network.
Student membership is best suited for those who are currently enrolled in high school or college (including both undergraduate and advanced degree programs) and is also open to those who recently graduated (2021 or later).
Please address questions about League membership to 646 822 4010 or email@example.com.
Student Membership – $30
Full- or part-time students and recent graduates receive all the benefits of Individual Membership at a discounted price.
As an Individual Member of the League, you gain access to the following programs and services:
- Free early bird registration* for the League’s National Conference in June.
- Member savings on all events, including webinars and seminars.
- Meet online throughout the year on topics specially tailored to students.
- League360 online member forums, including a group just for student members of the League.
- Bi-weekly roundup of orchestra news from Symphony and a copy of the annual print edition of the magazine.
- Part of a League member organization? Upgrade your inherited benefits with a 50% discount on a Professional Membership. Discount is automatically applied if you’re logged in.
*Free registration is limited and first-come, first-served until the Early Bird Deadline of April 27, 2023. After we run out of free registrations, students can attend at the deeply discounted rate of $200. Please note that all Conference participants will be required to have up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination status.
Student Professional Membership – $80
If you are interested in developing your career in the orchestra field, Student Professional Membership is designed for you. You will receive all of the benefits of Student Membership plus:
- Access to the League’s Job Listings web site with listings of available employment positions. You can post your resume where it is available to member orchestras looking for new employees. You will also be notified by e-mail when new listings are posted.
Banner: American Youth Symphony performing at UCLA’s Royce Hall in October 2019. Photo: Philip Holahan
In This Section
Become a member
Thank you for your interest in the League of American Orchestras! We are dedicated to advancing the orchestral experience for all.Join Now