Making the case: Advocacy resources
Orchestras add value and meaning to American life by fostering the creativity of musicians and engaging the public in the extraordinary experience of orchestral performance. League resources can help your orchestra advance its significant artistic, social, and economic contributions to community life.
- Playing Your Part: An Orchestra’s Guide to Public Policy Advocacy (web version)
- Playing Your Part: An Orchestra's Guide to Public Policy Advocacy (PDF)
- A Guide to Congressional Gift Rules
- Are You Listening? (from Symphony Magazine July - August, 2007)
- Mayor’s 10-Point Plan Includes the Arts
- Nation's Governors Say the Arts Improve State Economies