Electronic Media ResourcesIn This Section
Books of Interest
There are three source books with a great deal of information about the music business and the licensing of music for use in electronic media.
- All You Need to Know About the Music Business: 10th Edition, by Donald S. Passman
- Kohn on Music Licensing, Fifth Edition, by Bob Kohn
- Entertainment Law: Fundamentals and Practice, by Corey Field, Esq.
A partial list of classical music electronic media service providers
National Radio and Television
- American Public Media
- Public Radio International
- WFMT Radio Network
- Sirius XM
- Public Broadcasting Service
Banner Photo Credit: Minda Davison, Des Moines Symphony, Members of the Des Moines Symphony perform “History & Folklore,” the first concert in its livestreamed “Live from the Temple” series, at the Temple for Performing Arts in downtown Des Moines, Iowa.
Become a member
Thank you for your interest in the League of American Orchestras! We are dedicated to advancing the orchestral experience for all.Join Now