School and Placement Center MembershipsIn This Section
Membership benefits include:
- The Hub – News and insight for League members. Updated daily.
- Symphony – Keep up with issues crucial to the orchestra industry through the League’s award-winning, quarterly magazine.
- Educational Opportunities – Receive advance notice of the League’s training and development workshops on orchestra management, marketing, fundraising, board development, and volunteer fundraising. This includes all courses and seminars offered by the League’s Orchestra Leadership Academy.
- Knowledge, Research and Innovation – Access information on every aspect of orchestra operations through the League. Also, you receive a member discount toward the purchase of all League publications and use of the League’s mailing label service.
- Employment Search – Access the League’s Job listings web site listing available positions with member orchestras. Post your students’ resumes on the web site, where they are available to member orchestras looking for new employees and receive notification by e-mail of new listings on the site.
School and Placement Center memberships are $225 and are renewable annually
Please address questions about League membership to 646 822 4010 or email@example.com.