Business Partner MembershipsIn This Section
Acousticians, Architects, Artist Managers, Competitions, Consultants, Equipment Suppliers, Instrument Retailers, Libraries, Music Publishers, Performing Arts Centers, Production Companies, Program Notes Suppliers, Recording Companies, Software Consultants, Telemarketing Firms, Ticketing Systems, Transportation Coordinators, and other business partners benefit from Business Membership through the following programs and services:
- Exhibiting at the National Conference — Only Business members may exhibit at the League’s National Conference, which attracts nearly 1000 orchestra professionals from across the country.
- Discounted Registration Fees at the National Conference — Business members save approximately 20 percent of registration fees.
- Access to Seminars — Business members may take advantage of training and educational seminars presented by the League.
- Symphony Advertising Discount — Business members of the League receive a fifteen percent discount on advertising display rates. Please contact Stephen Alter at 646 822 4051 or email@example.com for current rates and a sample issue of the magazine.
- Symphony — A complimentary subscription to the League’s award-winning, quarterly magazine will keep your organization informed about notable events in the orchestra field and legislative developments of importance to all organizations.
- Business Directory and Web Listing — Member orchestras and business members have always valued Symphony’s annual membership directory. The directory appears in the Winter issue and lists business members by the category of service or product they provide. This list also appears online with a link to your website.
- Mailing Label Service — Our mailing label service offers business members access to orchestra staff lists at a 50 percent discount. You can target your direct mail campaign specifically to executive directors, music directors, and other decision-makers at member orchestras across the country.
- The Hub – News and insight for League members. Updated daily.
Business members wishing access to job vacancy announcements on the Job Listings web site, may upgrade their membership to Professional Business Member for a supplement of $215 annually.
Business Memberships are $385 and are renewable annually.
Please address questions about these programs and services to 646 822 4051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.