The Hub advertising
The Hub is the online news resource for orchestras and classical music. Each month, The Hub is visited by thousands of arts organizations, arts administrators, artists, executive recruiters, musicians, executive directors, orchestra staff, and others worldwide.
Updated daily, The Hub informs the field of breaking news, updates from our member orchestras, administrative appointments, and League programs and services. The Hub, distinct from Symphony magazine, offers additional opportunity for all advertisers looking to further increase their visibility.
Display Ad Size (in pixels) 2 weeks 4 weeks 6 weeks
• Small (180wide x 180 high) $200 $350 $500
• Medium (180 wide x 270 high) $300 $450 $600
• Large (180 wide x 360 high) $500 $650 $750
For a sample of The Hub and placements of the ads, see The Hub homepage at americanorchestras.org/the_hub
Placing an ad
- Your banner ad (.jpg, .gif, or animated .gif format only; 72 ppi in resolution; note: we do not offer flash-based ads.)
- Web site address for your click-through link
- Date you would like your ad to go live on The Hub (based on availability).
- Number of weeks you would like your ad posted
If you have questions please contact Stephen Alter, director of advertising at
or 646 822 4051.
Average Monthly Page Views: 10,000
All administrative staff and musicians of member orchestras receive free access to The Hub, putting your advertisement in front of thousands more readers.
User Demographics Worldwide: Thousands of professional staff, musicians, and board members in the orchestra industry and related fields; orchestra patrons and volunteers; music critics and arts media professionals; and orchestral music fans from all over the globe.