The "go-to" organization for comprehensive information on best-practices in non-profit governance.
The League is pleased to continue its partnership with BoardSource — the "go-to" organization for comprehensive information on best-practices in non-profit governance. BoardSource is uniquely qualified to provide a full range of services to help our member orchestras implement and maintain strategies for effective governance. This partnership extends the services to board members and executive leadership already available from the League via Orchestra Leadership Academy, mentoring circles, constituent support, and on-line resources.
For more detail on BoardSource membership, please click here.
A Subscription to Board Member—this bi-monthly periodical is packed with practical ideas, real-world advice, and thoughtful perspectives on meeting the challenges of nonprofit governance today.
- Online Members-Only Resources at boardsource.org including E-books, archived Board Member articles, topic papers, Q & A’s, and archived e-newsletters
- 33% discount on BoardSource products
- Discounts on BoardSource Professional Development Programs
- Access to BoardSource Online Member Directory
- Discounted Directors & Officers (D&O) insurance
- Discounts on select Wiley/Jossey-Bass publications
*This offer is only valid for people affiliated with League member orchestras.
For a full list of member discounts and services, click here.